Tuesday, July 14, 2009

UUUGGHHH!!!!

I was going to write about the last two days but when I was uploading the photos from my camera, my computer was freaking out so I took the SD card out to avoid it somehow getting wiped. In doing so, I ruined it some how and had to format the card, losing all the images. Then I used the camera again to make sure everything was fine, which it turns out is exactly what you're NOT supposed to do because you can evidently recover photos as long as you don't use the camera again. So now they're gone, including an incredibly moving video of 3 cantors from the 3 Abrahamic faiths chanting a prayer, first one by one and then all together at the end, in harmony - from my seat in the front row. It was unbelievably moving and I was dying to post it but now I'm so crushed it's gone along with photos with friends and of famous folks. I am so mad right now. I almost wish I didn't have a camera because then I wouldn't have the images to miss, and I wish I hadn't tried so hard to fix things without reading online FIRST to see what I should and should not have done. tihoeohuijhdncjkvhcxor3w9wpk

No comments:

Post a Comment